Happy Monday Everyone
Today’s post is a quick one as I wanted to share my recent makeup look here on my blog. I was so inspired by the talented MAC makeup artist Sergey X (known as @milk1422 on Instagram) on one of her face charts.
If you think abstract, glitter, sparkles, 3D effects, splashes of colour – then this is where makeup calls me and says HELLLLLLO !
It was so tricky creating a look from a face chart onto a real person – the dimensions are completely different and it does take some skill and patience.
I had a vision when I first saw this look and am pretty happy with the results – I just wish I paid a bit more attention to the cheek shading and lip effect – but sometimes it’s best to splash your own uniqueness onto a makeup look to prevent it becoming a total replication.
Here’s the look I wanted to recreate (absolutely amazing…!)
Below is my take on this colourful face chart:
Here’s the makeup I used for this look:
Eyes and Face:
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics and Full Spectrum Palette
- StarGazer – Red Eyeshadow
- Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner – Trooper
- Nyx Vivid Bright Eyeliner – Light and Dark purple, white, yellow and red.
- Barry M – Light Blue Eyeliner
- Revlon Foundation
- Benefit Hoola – Cheek contour
- Makeup Revolution – Iridescent Gold Highlighter
- LimeCrime: Denim Lipstick
- LimeCrime Diamond Crushers – Lit
I’m looking SO forward to recreating more of @milk1422’s makeup face charts.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and see you all again soon with another makeup post.
Connect with me
Youtube: Makeup By Tina H