Welcome back to my blog.
In this helpful video I give you the tips and tricks that you need to ensure you never had a bad brow day again.
I’ve struggled with my eyebrows for years. They’ve been either super thin, the wrong shape or too fat at the front -I’ve been there, I can relate to the struggle!
Finally I’ve managed to master how to fill and shape my eyebrows like a PRO! Well, I love the way they turn out 🙂
What to expect from this video – a step by step guide:
- Make sure you pluck your eyebrows to ensure all unnecessary hairs are removed to allow for the perfect shape.
- Use a spoolie to brush your eyebrows upwards and in a shape.
3. Find the product that works for you. Whether it’s a pomade / eyeshadow pencil / eyeshadow that matches your brow colour – use what makes you feel comfortable and gives you the most control.
4. Start with the product in the middle of the brow and sweep to the edges creating an arch in line with the middle of your eye and create a pointed / desired end.
5. Bring the product to the front and using a very SMALL amount of the product flick upwards to create a natural looking brow. DONT draw a box at the front – guys – BOX BROWS ARE OUT !!!
6. If you are using a pomade then I recommend using an eyeshadow or product without liquid to set them. This will help them stay in place all day and night – trust me – I do this using the MAC Matte Brown Eyeshadow in brown all the time and it really works.
7. Go back in with the spoolie and brush ALL the product gently through to the end to prevent build up paying specific attention to the front to ensure you have perfect, natural brows.
And you’re done!
Don’t forget to:
💎SUBSCRIBE TO ME💎
💎LIKE THE VIDEO💎
💎COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS💎
Hope this video helps xXx👍
❣CONNECT WITH ME❣
🎥SUBSCRIBE TO ME https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPRyTEoysjbr4zxmOoKeBw
💌Business Enquiries/ General Questions
💌MY NEW MAKEUP WEBSITE💌 www.makeupbytinah.com