I am in love with this look that I created over the weekend – I finally achieved a glitter cut crease!!!! Very happy with massive thumbs up. I used a different method this time – I firstly applied my eye makeup and then did my foundation routine as the glitter and pigments create so much fall out.
All Makeup Used
- To prime my eyes – Benefits Porefessional
- To prime my eyelid – Urban Decay Original Primer
- To correct my dark circles and conceal – La Girl HD Orange ProConceal and Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- For the look – Urban Decay Naked Smokey / Electric Palette and Frontcover Gold Glitter and pigment in Burnt Coal
- To set under eye – NYX Banana Colour Corrector
- Winged Liner and Mascara – Maybelline Matte Ink Liner and Maybelline Falses
- Brushes Used – Revlon Duo Angled Brush to cut the crease, Barry M concealer brush to pat on the glitter and pigment, Urban Decay brushes to blend the eyeshadow.
🌟I used a transition shade to begin the crease ( a colour 1 shade darker than my skin tone.)
🌟Bitter to begin creating the crease in a windscreen wiper motion until I achieved a gradient effect
🌟Black Market to define the crease with a Revlon Duo Angled Brush to define it to perfection.
🌟High and Dirty Sweet to highlight the brow bone
🌟Robbery for the eye lid first and then I packed on the Front Cover pigment in Burnt Coal, dabbed on the Stargazer fix gel and pressed on Front Cover Gold Glitter.
THE LOOK – #loveit !!!