I went to visit my lil sister on Tuesday 16th Feb and decided to give her a ‘Glam MakeOver!’ We were chilling and she was like “Tina – Can you do my makeup?” I jumped at the chance and ended up going wild, spending 2 hours, using a collection of her makeup and having so much fun making her face look fabulous.:-)
Below are the photographs I took of the stages of the makeover.
***** Makeup Deets *****
- To achieve the winged eyeliner I used Collection 2000 Felt Pen
- For the blended eyeshadow I used Laroc 120 Colour Eyeshadow Pallete and blended the orange into the crease – pressed the blue onto the lid and blended pearl onto the brow bone.
- The glitter is Glam Crystals Gel Liner in Green from Collection 2000
- Bottom lash line is a Black Kohl Pencil from Rimmel. I also blended some black eyeshadow with the pencil for a graduated effect with a touch of brown to soften.
- Lips were a mixture of lip glosses she had in her makeup box 🙂
- Cheek highlight was achieved using Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer
- Eyebrows were achieved using a brown kohl pencil (brand had rubbed off).
–I loved creating this look and I can’t wait for the next time —